Wholesale Rigid Coupling Aluminium Plum Flexible Shaft Coupling D25L30
High precision, high speed, long life, high reliability, low noise
wooden box or according to customers’ demands
Packaging & Shipping
ZheJiang Sair Mechanical Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Co., Ltd is located at Xihu (West Lake) Dis. industrial zone Xihu (West Lake) Dis. County which is the beautiful Xihu (West Lake) Dis.
Water City and the famous painting and calligraphy village.The south is national road 308, the west is the national highway 105,
the north is HangZhou-HangZhou highway, so the position is very superior. It is 1 of the biggest linear manufacturers in China.
1. Our Team:
We have experienced and qualified team of marketing and sales representatives to serve our valued customers with the finest products and unsurpassed service.And have professional engineers team to assessment and development the new precision products,and make the OEM customized more easily,experienced QC team to test the products quaity ensure the goods quality before delivery out.
2. Our products:
Quality is the life .We use only the best quality material to ensure the precision of our
Product.All products we sold out are strictly selected and tested by our QC department.
We accept payment via T/T (Bank transfer), Western Union.
4. Shipping method:
Including DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX,EMS, Airfreight and by Sea,as customer required.
1. Q: How about the quality of your product?
A: 100% inspection during production.
Our products are certified to ISO9001-2008 international quality standards.
2. Q: What’s the delivery time?
A: For custom order, within 2000 meters,
Production time is 15days after confirmed every details.
3. Q: What’s your packing?
A: Our Normal packing is bulking in PE bag, and then into plywood Cartons.
We also can pack products according to your requirement.
4. Q: What about the warranty?
A: We are very confident in our products,
and we pack them very well to make sure the goods in well protection.
5.Q: Could you send me your catalogue and price list?
A: As we have more than hundreds of products,
it is really too hard to send all of catalogue and price list for you.
Please inform us the style you interested, we can offer the pricelist for your reference.
6.Q:There are a lot of companies which export bearings, why do you choose us?
A: As we are a genuine linear guide supplier since 2011.and we are really factory, you need not pay the profit for middlemen.
so we can offer you the lowest and competitive price .
Industry Standards and Certifications for Rigid Shaft Couplings
Yes, there are industry standards and certifications that apply to rigid shaft couplings to ensure their quality, performance, and safety. Some of the common standards and certifications include:
- ISO 14691: This International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard specifies the requirements and dimensions for metallic straight-toothed rigid couplings with external clamping for shaft connections.
- ANSI/AGMA 9002-C16: The American Gear Manufacturers Association (AGMA) standard covers measurement methods for evaluating the torsional stiffness of rigid couplings.
- API 671: This American Petroleum Institute (API) standard applies to special-purpose couplings used in petroleum, chemical, and gas industry services, ensuring reliable operation and safety.
- DNV GL: Rigid couplings used in marine and offshore applications may require certification from DNV GL, an international accredited registrar and classification society.
- ATEX: For couplings used in explosive atmospheres, compliance with the ATEX directive is crucial to ensure that the coupling does not become a source of ignition.
When selecting a rigid shaft coupling, it is essential to look for products that comply with these relevant industry standards and certifications. Meeting these standards guarantees that the couplings have undergone rigorous testing and adhere to recognized quality and safety guidelines.
What are the maintenance requirements for rigid shaft couplings to extend their lifespan?
Rigid shaft couplings are mechanical components used to connect two shafts and transmit torque between them. While rigid couplings are known for their durability and minimal maintenance needs, proper care and maintenance can further extend their lifespan and ensure optimal performance. Here are key maintenance considerations:
- Lubrication: Some rigid couplings, especially those with moving parts like set screws, may require periodic lubrication to reduce friction and wear. Use appropriate lubricants as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Visual Inspection: Regularly inspect the coupling for signs of wear, corrosion, or damage. Look for cracks, dents, or any other abnormalities that could affect its performance. Address any issues promptly.
- Tightening Fasteners: If the rigid coupling is secured using fasteners such as set screws or bolts, ensure they are tightened to the manufacturer’s specifications. Loose fasteners can lead to misalignment and reduced coupling effectiveness.
- Alignment Check: Periodically check the alignment of the connected shafts. Misalignment can lead to increased stress on the coupling and premature wear. Realign the shafts if necessary.
- Coupling Integrity: Make sure the coupling is securely fastened and properly seated on both shafts. Any looseness or improper fitting can lead to vibrations and wear.
- Cleanliness: Keep the coupling and surrounding area clean from dirt, debris, and contaminants. Foreign particles can lead to increased wear and reduced performance.
- Environmental Factors: Consider the operating environment. If the coupling is exposed to harsh conditions, such as extreme temperatures or corrosive substances, take appropriate measures to protect the coupling’s surfaces and materials.
- Replacement of Worn Parts: If any components of the coupling show significant wear or damage, consider replacing them as per the manufacturer’s recommendations. This can prevent further issues and maintain coupling integrity.
- Manufacturer Guidelines: Always follow the maintenance recommendations provided by the coupling manufacturer. They can provide specific guidelines based on the coupling’s design and materials.
Proper maintenance practices not only extend the lifespan of rigid shaft couplings but also contribute to the overall reliability and efficiency of the connected machinery. Regular inspections and maintenance can help identify potential issues early, preventing costly downtime and repairs.
It’s important to note that maintenance requirements can vary based on the specific design and material of the rigid coupling. Consulting the manufacturer’s documentation and seeking professional advice can help establish a suitable maintenance schedule tailored to the coupling’s characteristics and the application’s demands.
What is a Rigid Shaft Coupling and How Does It Work in Mechanical Systems?
A rigid shaft coupling is a type of coupling used to connect two shafts together in a mechanical system. As the name suggests, it is designed to provide a rigid and solid connection between the shafts, without any flexibility or misalignment compensation.
The primary function of a rigid shaft coupling is to transmit torque from one shaft to another efficiently and with minimal backlash. It achieves this by directly connecting the two shafts using a rigid mechanical interface.
Rigid shaft couplings typically consist of two halves with flanges that are bolted or clamped together around the shaft ends. The flanges are precision machined to ensure accurate alignment of the shafts. Some common types of rigid shaft couplings include:
- Sleeve Couplings: These are the simplest type of rigid couplings and consist of a cylindrical sleeve with a bore that fits over the shaft ends. The two shafts are aligned and then secured together using screws or pins.
- Clamp or Split Couplings: These couplings have two halves that are split and bolted together around the shafts. The split design allows for easy installation and removal without the need to disassemble other components of the system.
- Flanged Couplings: Flanged couplings have two flanges with precision machined faces that are bolted together, providing a robust connection.
- Tapered Bushing Couplings: These couplings use a tapered bushing to lock the coupling onto the shafts, creating a secure and concentric connection.
Rigid shaft couplings are commonly used in applications where precise alignment is critical, such as in high-speed machinery, precision instruments, and power transmission systems. Since they do not have any flexibility, they are best suited for applications where shaft misalignment is minimal or can be controlled through accurate alignment during installation.
One of the main advantages of rigid shaft couplings is their ability to provide a direct and efficient transfer of torque, making them suitable for high-torque and high-speed applications. Additionally, their simple design and solid connection make them easy to install and maintain.
However, it’s essential to ensure proper alignment during installation to prevent premature wear and stress on the shafts and other components. In cases where misalignment is expected or unavoidable, flexible couplings like beam couplings, bellows couplings, or jaw couplings are more appropriate, as they can compensate for small misalignments and provide some degree of shock absorption.
editor by CX 2023-09-12