Overview Quick Details
Packaging & Delivery
Diaphragm shaft coupling
Advantage of Diaphragm shaft coupling
1. Negligible power loss, absorbed by the coupling.
2. Simple replace3. Hardening of hub teeth.4. Optimum quality / price ratio.5. Maintenance without moving the hubs axially.
Application of Diaphragm shaft coupling
1. Flexible couplings are used to transmit torque from one shaft to another when the two shafts are slightly misaligned.
2. Flexible couplings can accommodate varying degrees of misalignment up to 3°.
3. In addition to allowing for misalignment, flexible couplings can also be used for vibration damping or noise reduction.
4. Encoder couplings, flexible coupling, couplings working with Encoder & all kinds of motors (servo motor, DC motor, AC motor, gear motors).
5. Power transmission to industrial equipment such as pumps, gear boxes, compressors, blowers, mixers, and conveyors; various mechanical and hydraulic fields