Set screw rigid couplings feature precision-honed bores to ensure that they’re collinear. This is essential when you use rigid couplings in mixers or precision servo systems since honing permits better interaction with shafts as well as more efficient transmission of torque. We build our rigid set screw couplings out of 1215 lead-free steel and stainless steel 303.
- Precision honed bore on straight bore couplings
- Clamp-style couplings are available
- Additional sizes available
- RoHS3 and REACH Compliant
- Maximum speed: 4,000 RPM
- Temperature Range (Deg. F)
Steel: -40° to 350° Stainless: -40° to 350°